We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta restaurants visited in March

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
302 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Kuta restaurants visited in March

I did the Ubud review yesterday, now Kuta Legian.

Victory in Poppies1.....this place will do well, food,pricing,service all good.

Aussie Brazilian BBQ at Kuta townhouses, wow, if you like lots of meat, this is the place to go, kebab type meat on a skewer served at your table, great salad bar, all for 100,000 rp a head

Havanas, have not been here for 3 years due to poor food, tried it again and no change.

Uns, still very good but very dissapointed with the pate entree

Kuta Puri poppies 1, met friends here for lunch, wife had a BAD case of Bali belly shortly afterwards, also overpriced for what you get.

Sandbar @ bottom of poppies 1, pretty good, old farts will like this place as the waitresses all wear mini mini dresses (i didn't look)

Goshas Melasti St, had terrible experiences here a few years ago, first time back, it looks like they have improved, but few people go there now, a pity as this place used to be an icon

Kori poppies 2.......... fantastic

Treehouse, best value cheap cuisine in Bali, crepes suzette still a favourite

Ultimos seminyak.....so good

5 months to next time!!!!

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,486 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

Terima kasih terimakasih50, I have added The Treehouse and Victory to my list of places to try.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

Matur Suksma terimakasih50, agree wholeheartedly with the Brazilian BBQ, love the treehouse especially for breakfasts, Sandbar Beef Burger is as good as the skirts on the

waitstaff

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

You hit the nail on the head with all these places, had my daughters 18th at Victory, aussie bbq was good as well.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
487 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

It seems weird-An Aussie/Brazillian bbq?????? I have been to a Brazilian bbq restaurant not in Aus-quite different to the Aussie version.

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,422 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

You need to shave before you go, 50plus.

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

My fav restos in Kuta area:

- Warung Indonesia in Ganga Ronta for cheap and tasty indonesian food

- Roma Amor in Benesari for original italian pizza

- Warung Creative in Benesari (next to circle K) for baguette sandwich, salads and great desserts

7. Re: Kuta restaurants visited in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 03, 2014