We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driver needed please

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
driver needed please

im in need of a trustworthy driver for october that can basically take me anywhere.

ill be travelling all over the island so i need a driver that is willing to come with me and be a helping friend for 30 days.

can anyone suggest some options for me please?

11. Re: driver needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, March 07, 2013
australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: driver needed please

We had a lovely driver Made Arsana who was recommended to us by a couple of people.

We have just used his service in the past couple of weeks.

A gentleman, very informative with good English and reasonable rates.

Will use him again on my return.

HP (Bali ) 081 2395 0028

email baliarsana@yahoo.com

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: driver needed please

okay ill will get in contact with them and thankyou for your replys :)

australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: driver needed please

Tidak apa apa (No worries)

Margaret River WA
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: driver needed please

Wow! Looks like you've got some great contacts there! I'm flying in solo and meeting friends in Kuta. But land around 11.30pm at the end of April. Can you please recommend the best friendly driver that I can use for a airport transfer to my hotel that late at night? I just want a hussel free friendly face at that hour that I can trust to get me to my hotel safely. What price should I be expecting to pay if my hotel is in the heart of Kuta? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks heaps!!

australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: driver needed please

You could try Made Arsana listed above.

As I said he is a gentleman maybe cost around $10, not sure being late at night whether it would cost a little extra.

I have also used Adimelali Bali, they are a trusted company but will prob cost a bit more as they also do a lot of tours.

http://www.adimelali.com

I have used both. Made is a sole driver running a business supporting his family and Adimelali are a company...

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
194 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: driver needed please

Having just returned from Bali where we spent some valuable time getting to know our driver and his family better, I can strongly recommend Alex (Made) who is now not only our driver, but someone I would consider a friend.

We first met Alex by chance when booking through our hotel last year - he worked for someone then. We kept his telephone number and I sent him a text before we arrived, then exchanged emails to organise a couple of days we needed his services. He now uses his Aunty's car and is trying to set himself up to better support his family. He does not have internet access (although can access email on his phone) and is struggling to set up a website.

Always on time, very trustworthy, most polite, good comprehension of and with spoken English (a little difficult with written) he is a good choice for a driver. He is in his mid-30's, knows Bali roads and history very well and has taken us to see many well known and hidden gems across the Island.

If you would like Alex's contact details, please PM for more information.

Cheers,

JJJ

Edited: 6:53 am, March 01, 2013
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: driver needed please

I would love to get his number. Thank you so much

1 post
Save Reply
19. Re: driver needed please

Hi balika63, would you mind putting me in touch with your driver. Would like to organise airport transfer and other activities. Cheers,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: driver needed please

If you need a driver definitely go with Made.

He's such a nice guy and he's not pushy like a lot of the rest of them.

He's happy to negotiate a price and he waits for you when he takes you somewhere, he's trust worth and doesn't try and take you here, there and everywhere you don't want to go.

Phone: 81338423981