We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young couple, hotel advice??

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Young couple, hotel advice??

HI

I am looking at taking my boyfriend to bali in june for his birthday.. we have never been and i have no idea where to stay.. we are looking at prending around $70-80 a night on a hotel and would like somewhere fairly close to the action in kuta but we dont want a full on party house where we cant relax either.... what would u suggest.. Thank you

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

Have a look at. Yulia Beach Inn, Masa Inn, La Walon, Ida. All of which are in your budget. Maybe Adi Dharma Hotel or Cottages may be in your price range too.

Hope you have a great time.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

ahdi jaya, ramanyana, mecure kuta.

3. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, January 10, 2013
Sydney, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

great thank you all for the advice ill have a look

Perth
Level Contributor
825 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

Also look at Kuta Puri on Poppies Lane 1, it is at the beach end, within your budget and has two pools. I am thinking about that one for a future trip.

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

I looked at the kuta puri on poppies lane it looks real nice.. however not alot of travel agents have thats as a listing.. makes it difficult to get a package deal

Perth
Level Contributor
825 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

Here are a few that are in the brochures and may fit what you are after. Some may be just over your price range but you could get a deal through your travel agent.

Dewi Sri

Legian Paradiso

White Rose

Maharani

Kuta Lagoon

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

Take a look here at Mercure Kuta. 4 stars resort the price in you budget .

You can believe in name of Maecure

http://www.mercurekutabali.com/

hoteltrip.com/hotel/10030014-11282408O.html

orbitz.com/hotel/…

9. Re: Young couple, hotel advice??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 13, 2014