We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Thinking about spending the day - arrive 11am swim, lunch, rock bar for sunset

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Just for everyones info

I have had an email back from Ayana - they allow day guest pool access during low season only and they charge 200,000 ++ per person

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Thanks veg-tony...this is very interesting. Just FYI - I was at Ayana for lunch at Sami-Sami and then spent 2 hours in their Aquatonic Pool over at the Spa last week.

It was a great day and is a very beautiful resort...give me some 5 star any day I say!! The food at Sami Sami was just lovely for lunch - a small menu but perfectly formed with amazing views.

The Aquatonic Pool over at the Spa (a golf buggy came to collect us) was a pretty special experience...approx $60 nett each so not at all cheap...but the service, the change facilities, and the thermal pool itself were worth it. BUT the sea water is very warm-hot...it is a therapeutic session, not a swim, cool down and enjoy session. So not what you're after on this occasion but just thought I'd share...will get to do my JBR very soon!

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Thats a bargain ....have a wonderful relaxing day.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Thanks TanyyaMumofTwo that sounds like a great way to spend a few hours.

Sunshinegolde I too love 5 star - food,service everything -( and i never look at the price that's husband business) - Bali is the only place we travel to that we don't stay 5 star cause we go a few times a year. So a few hours at Ayana maybe just what's needed

Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

Thanks for getting that info.

16. Re: Does Ayana Resort allow you to use the pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, December 17, 2013