We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusnadi penthouse

Geraldton, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Kusnadi penthouse

Were wondering if anyone has stayed at Kusnadi in the penthouse? Are there more than one bedroom/bathroom? Thanks

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

hi we are staying at kusnadi as we speak in the deluxe room. If you want i can ask at reception tomorrow and see if they will show me a room if no one else knows.

Geraldton, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

Thanks so much! I stayed in one of the delux rooms in May and loved it! No coffee making facilities though........Just loved the tranquility at Kusnadi and the lovely staff, made up for the caffeine withdrawals!

Thanks again and have a great holiday!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

Full today so I couldnt get a look, will try tomorrow. The superior room we are staying in has a kettle with tea and coffee, so we only needed to get milk from circle k. Other people has suggested buying a cheap kettle at Bintang or Carefour supermarket for $10 and staying in deluxe room, which is not a bad idea.

Geraldton, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

Thanks so much. They have just emailed me and said that the penthouse has only a double bed! Weird!!!!! The other rooms seem to have king beds, so this seems strange, think Ill just stick with my original plan and go with the deluxe! Thanks again..... Tip for eating out..... we discovered a fantastic middle eastern restaurant just up the road from Kusnadi. Walk out the front gates, turn left, walk right to the end of the street then turn right. Its a little way down on your right hand side. Big plain looking front, but do yourself a favour and try the food..........amazing!!!!!!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
843 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

hi got the room boy to show me today. They are nice, but only accomodate two people. I would say queen / king bed, but apart from plusher furniture and bathroom, no different in the number of people it would sleep. this trip we started in room 207 and then moved to 211 (knew we would have to due to late booking). Both rooms are lovely, on the ground floor and have the tea making facilities.

Geraldton, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

Thanks so much for your help. Im just about to book the superior room for my stay. Yes, the difference in price is very strange, considering that there doesn't seem to be a huge distinction between the rooms. Hope you have a lovely break and thank you again for putting yourself out for me. Kind regards, Karen

7. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:02 pm, July 31, 2012
8. Re: Kusnadi penthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 02, 2013