We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tune hotel, kuta

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Tune hotel, kuta

Hello guys,

We are planning for a 4 night trip to Bali. We are a couple with a 1 yr infant baby. Looking at accommodations in the range of <50 USD per night, if possible.

So far I have considered green garden hotel and grand istana Rama hotels. Then suddenly I came across a great exclusive deal with airasiago booking site for tune hotel kuta for 25usd per night, which awesomely mouthwatering:).

This price is half of what is offered on other booking sites.

I was wondering how good or bad this hotel is in comparison to the other 2 I have short listed. The hotel has nice reviews on trip advisor, so wanted to ask you guys, if there is anything to watch out for.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tune hotel, kuta

Not a good place apart from an overnight stay.

1. You pay for everything from soap, towels, tv, air con,. The price is not so cheap then.

2. The rooms are small. no balconies or pools.

Get a full service hotel, it will work out a much better cost.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,829 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tune hotel, kuta

There are better places to stay. The Tune hotels are better suited to one night stays. They are not a good choice for somewhere to stay on a holiday after all you want to enjoy your hotel surroundings and have somewhere inviting to relax. The other places you mention are far better. $25 is not the 'real' price you will pay, as Linda mentions you pay for all sorts of things.

Think carefully about what area you wish to stay in Bali, do you want to be close to the beach, do you want a busy area etc??? then look at hotels that suit your requirements.

Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tune hotel, kuta

Thanks guys, you are right. Not worth skimping on the room rates. We live in Singapore rental property and the rents here are so high that per day works out to be about 50 USD. So we surely can spend the extra amount to have a pleasant holiday.

Thanks again!

Edited: 10:54 pm, July 17, 2012
4. Re: Tune hotel, kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 19, 2013