We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crochet clothing

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Crochet clothing

Can anyone tell me if there was a crochet manufacture wholesaler or quality crochet knitting lady / man between Tuban Kuta Legian.. Hoping to get a few pieces made up...... thanks any contacts would be great. Happiness & Holidays 3girlsoz

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crochet clothing

Hi, There was a lovely lady on poppies 1 , She is/ was down a few shops from Bali Agung pub on right hand side heading to beach, She did tell me she was probably moving, But if she has just ask the people in the shops next to and across . I am sure the Magic mushroom wall hanging's shop was straight across.. hope this helps

mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crochet clothing

saw this shop she makes lovely crochet clothing well worth a visit .

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crochet clothing

Sounds good, sorry to be a pain, not sure where pub or other is, but do you remember if she is half way down towards beach or back further? LAst time I was there found a lady in Legain, but I am told she has closed down...... Thank you, will definately go see her & hope she has time to help me. Thanks, happy days 3girlsoz

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Crochet clothing

Sorry about late reply, if you are coming into P1 from Kuta bch, she will be on your left hand side, I cant remember if it's half way up or down, lol, I am going over in May, i am planing on staying for 6 mth's and will be trying to locate this lovely lady as i would love to be able to buy and ship home to sell to my friends, Lucky for me i know a few of the shop owners so it shouldn't be to hard for me to track her down, The little crochet shorts fit me perfect, and i wore one of her skirts to my local bch and had a lady take photos of me in it as she was a clothing designer from Sweden , Hope i am not to late in replying, let me know if you have you have any luck, and if so what did you buy.. Cheers

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crochet clothing

Ps, 613ruben...... Please keep me posted on her whereabouts if you can and wow enjoy your 6 months happiness 3girlsoz

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crochet clothing

wow lucky you, sounds like we have great similar taste in clothing! May see you there in MAy some time , love my crochet..... happy days, and thank you 3girlsoz

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Crochet clothing

3girlsoz.. Love to catch up with you maybe we can find the lady somehow, Keep in contact on here and i will let you know my plans once i arrive, 5 th of may .......... Cheers

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crochet clothing

Sure..... Will try & make a plan...... Cheers 3girlsoz Let me know when you arrive if you find her........ Have fun, from a sincere crochet fan !

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Crochet clothing

3 weeks till we go! Still keen to find some quality crochet beach wear ! Can't wait! cheers & happy holidays 3girlsoz

australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Crochet clothing

Hope your enjoying your time in BAli 613ruben .... any luck of finding great quality ladies crochet anywhere..... travel safe we will be there next week, 3girlsoz