We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Kuta to Lembogin

qld
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers from Kuta to Lembogin

We have booked through Asia Rooms for 1 night at Coconuts Resort Lembogin.(In July 2012) - 6 pax

The transfers from our Hotel in Kuta to Coconuts was not included.

Would anyone be able to advise the quickest and cheapest way we could get from Kuta to Lembogin but we want an all inclusive ie pick up from our hotel in Kuta/boat transfer & same on return.

Any company names I could look at would be appreciated.

Also could we maybe not pre-book and organise when we arrive in Bali - we will have plenty of time before we go to Coconuts.

Another alternative is if we contact Coconuts closer to time and arrange with them.

Your expert advice would be well appreciated.

Thanking you

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
863 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transfers from Kuta to Lembogin

No complaints about Scoot to Lembogs here either. UJ's is the only post that I have seen that does not recommend them.

Oic - the transfer to the Gilli's is a different experience all together.

Sydney
Level Contributor
447 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transfers from Kuta to Lembogin

We have used scoot twice now and will be using them again in May. Price does include transfers from your hotel to Sanur, the trip over and transfer to your accommodation on NL. The first time we went we were staying at Coconuts and when we arrived at NL I did not realise that transfers were included so when a couple of locals offered to carry our bags up the steep climb and many stairs to Coconuts we took their offer up. This was our first trip to Bali and NL so i guess we stood out. On our last visit we stayed at Twin Island Villas which is on the other side of the island and when we arrived we just went to the scoot office and behind the office was a bemo waiting to transport us. Very reliable and can recommend.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Twin Island Villas
Twin Island Villas
237 Reviews
Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
Sydney
Level Contributor
447 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transfers from Kuta to Lembogin

Ran out of time to edit, wanted to add to my last post

you can book once you are in Kuta or I let Twin Island Villas make all the arrangements on our behalf and we pay Scoot direct on our arrival in Sanur.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Twin Island Villas
Twin Island Villas
237 Reviews
Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
14. Re: Transfers from Kuta to Lembogin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 02, 2014