We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Kuta accommodation

Sydney
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Kuta accommodation

We are booked on a late flight out of Bali on 16th December (midnight) but check-out at our hotel is at 12 noon that day, leaving us with 12 hours to wait before our flight. We are thinking about booking a cheap hotel room in Kuta where we can leave our bags, have a swim and a shower and do some last minute shopping & eating.

Does anyone have any recommendations about anywhere we could book?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Krisna Sunset Road
Gift & Specialty Shops
Kuta Shopping Street
Gift & Specialty Shops
Bamboo Balance
Gift & Specialty Shops
Joger Park
Gift & Specialty Shops
Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

I'm staying at the Green Garden Hotel for the same reason,, close to airport, walking distance to mall and Kuta shops. I also looked at the Home @36, Yulia Beach Inn and even Melasti Beach bungalows for cheap as chips.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Melasti Beach
Melasti Beach
183 Reviews
Ungasan, Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
509 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

Wina Holiday Inn

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

you can always pay for a late night check out which is till 6 pm, then u just leave your luggage in the reception area until your ready to head back to the airport, i wouldn't bother changing hotels, works out you'll b paying more than just the late check out fee

Sukawati, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

dewa bharata in kuta

belgium
Level Contributor
153 posts
1,091 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

most hotels will charge 50 % of the room rate for late check-out....so that might work at cheaper and definitely easier then moving hotels!

6. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, July 11, 2012
Perth
Level Contributor
301 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

In May I stayed at Nathan Hotel, down Puspa Ayu lane opposite the Discovery Mall in South Kuta and very close to the airport. I paid about $35 via Agoda (more to book direct).

Wouldn't recommend for a total "destination", but for what you are after would be ideal. Rooms okay, nice pool, quiet...very close to great shops and restaurants.

Other cheapies I have stayed in the same area: Dayu Beach inn (very close to Nathan & similar price); Bakungs Beach cottages - closer to airport, but further from the good shops and higher price.

I always like to finish my Bali sojourn in South Kuta...simply to save the stress of getting to the airport. Some of the traffic jams I have encountered around Bali could be quite stressful if I had a plane to catch :)

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
610 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

When you get to the airport go to one of the lounges. There is one that is down some steps. Its pretty cheap and they have comfy chairs and free food/drinks. A great place to chill out while waiting for your flight.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

50 % of at Kuta Paridiso online

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
10. Re: Cheap Kuta accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 21, 2013