We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet access at bali patra resort

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
internet access at bali patra resort

Hi, we're staying at this hotel shortly. We're looking for tips regarding internet access? Is there internet in the rooms, what is the cost of it - expensive i would guess? Any internet cafes near the hotel? Thanks

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,979 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

You've got to love their web site as it plays Balinese music whilst you visit it. They say that there is a business centre in the hotel with internet access.

Hope that helps.

stockport
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

Hi sedr,

We stayed at the patra this time last year, there is wi-fi in the rooms, accessed by buying a code-card at reception, i cant remember the price but it wasnt cheap, the quality was a little slow but acceptable, we didnt need any other internet access so we havent checked any local cafes etc.

Enjoy your holiday at a lovely hotel

Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking the Patra for July this year. How long would it take to walk to, say, Hard Rock Hotel? I'm just trying to get a feel for the distance. I've stayed at The Legian Beach hotel previously and trying to judge distance.

What else can you tell me about the hotel? WOuld you stay there again?

Cheers

Flick

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

Hi Flick

Depends if you want a good stroll along the beachfront path 15+mins, if you are the Road Runner beep! beep! you should be able to do it in 10+mins.

Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

THanks for that... sounds like it's about the same distance to Kuta as what The Legian Beach is from the other end....

Have you stayed there...??

Flick

6. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:39 pm, February 04, 2010
7. Re: internet access at bali patra resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 04, 2010