We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventurous activites?

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Adventurous activites?

Can anyone recommend me any adventurous activities beside surfing & scuba diving in bali?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adventurous activites?

Hi Malaun, other activities would be:

White water rafting

Canyon Tubing

Parasailing

Flying Fish

Bungy Jump at Double 6

Biking down the mountain

Just to name a few

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,935 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adventurous activites?

there is a list of things to do in bali under 'top questions' on the bali forum homepage. right hand side of page. there are also some other helpful tips to read.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adventurous activites?

What is Canyon Tubing? It sounds fun...may u recommend me on which tour agency i should go to & how much does it cost.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adventurous activites?

Can anyone tell me,which river provide the REAL WHITE WATER RAFTING? Ayung River, Unda RIver or Telaga Waja River?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adventurous activites?

I have put some links below. The canyon tubing was fun, quite a lot slower than the white water rafting, but beautiful scenery. White water rafting, telaga Waja River is the faster more exciting route. We have been with Sobek and Bali Adventure Tours and Sobek was definately more professional.

http://www.balicanyontubing.com/tours.html

http://www.balisobek.com/

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adventurous activites?

Thanx Brisbany Lizzy! Ur very helpful.

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adventurous activites?

Hi Malaun,

I went to Bali zoo on a small package with my partner. As well as seeing the zoo getting lunch etc, it included a tree top adventure.

Basically you are in a safety harness and have to do a sort of obstacle course in the trees, using bridges, ropes, zip lines etc. Its very hard work, but we had great fun. There was another couple as well as us and we had 2 guides. It felt very safe, and the zip line is really long!

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adventurous activites?

sounds fun...how much does it cost & is there a time limit for the obstacle course?

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adventurous activites?

Hi

There was no time limit, we managed about half of it and were so tired (and probably unfit) we had to call it a day. But they tried to encourage us to continue, I don't remember there being a time limit.

It probably sounds expensive, but we paid £50 for two people. But this included, being picked up and taken back to our hotel which was at least 30 mins drive, tickets into the zoo, lunch in the restaurant, fruit to feed the animals, and met various animals, had some pics taken too, (such as lions, wierd bear/cat, slow lori, croc, fruit bat). All the animals were very alert and one croc ran off at one point.

Sorry but I'm not sure how much it costs just for the tree top adventure, but the contact details for Bali Zoo can be found at:

www.bali-zoo.com/index.php…

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adventurous activites?

p.s the above also included the tree top adventure, so I don't think it was too bad for the whole package......