We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kumala pantai?

Perth Hills...
8 posts
Save Topic
kumala pantai?

going to bali in nov for 5 days looking at the above, need assistance?

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kumala pantai?

What exactly do you need assistance with? Email address, phone number, which block to book?

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kumala pantai?

Nobody was disturbed by the all night long house music at all those night clubs nearby? I'm surprised!

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kumala pantai?

I heard music at KP only once in 5 stays...

For november it might already be full, that hotel fills months and months in advance.

Perth Hills...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: kumala pantai?

Need help with location Cant seem to find the correct one? Just wanting to know where its situated, and which blocks to stay in and how to contact them email. Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kumala pantai?

Location is on Jl Werkudara or Pura Bagus Taruna (same one 2 names) close to Jl 66 at the border of Legian and Seminyak.

To contact them all the infos are on their website.

www.kumalapantai.com

Hotel Kumala Pantai

Jl. Werkudara, Legian Kaja, Kuta

Bali - Indonesia

Phone: +62 361 755500

Fax: +62 361 755700

For General Enquiries, Special Rates and Reservation

kumalapt@indosat.net.id

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kumala pantai?

Hi mungWa,

The official address is Werkudara (ex.Rum Jungle) next to Jayakarta, but you have to enter either from Padma or 66 road as it's one way road to go out to Legian street.

Their contact detail is here. http://www.kumalapantai.com/contact.html

Bali - Indonesia

kumalapt@indosat.net.id

Hope it helps,

Sandra

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kumala pantai?

Hi mungWa,

The official address is Werkudara (ex.Rum Jungle) next to Jayakarta, but you have to enter either from Padma or 66 road as it's one way road to go out to Legian street.

Their contact detail is here. http://www.kumalapantai.com/contact.html including map of the location.

Bali - Indonesia

kumalapt@indosat.net.id

Hope it helps,

Sandra

8. Re: kumala pantai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:05 am, June 10, 2010
Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: kumala pantai?

Sorry papadop,

The internet connection is a bit slow here, so sometimes my replied was sent even a couple of days after I wrote it and in the mean time somebody else already posted a reply.

I didn't mean to be rude, just helpful. Take it from a positive point of view, if my reply is the same with the previous ones then it's definitely a correct information, right?

Cheers,

Sandra

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: kumala pantai?

Here's a link to an interactive map, Kumala Pantai is on the left. As the cursor moves over a hotel or road it highlights/names it.

wikimapia.org/…20legian

As for the blocks, it depends on personal preference. I prefer the older section, Y or B block. Others like the new section with the swim up bar, S or SG blocks.

I've never heard music when I've stayed in Y block. Occasionally I've heard scooters travelling along the nearby gang but that's about it.