We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

We are staying at the Patra, just wondering where you would recommend for cocktails and how much can we expect to pay??

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,202 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocktails

I'm no expert on Kuta, but if you get a taxi up to Jl Dhyana Pura in Seminyak, you'll find plenty of bars. Most have happy hours until 9pm or 10pm, with Buy One Get One Free on all drinks.

Obsesion bar for example has some excellent mojitos for 45000Rp (Buy One Get One Free - so that's 22500Rp each) made with Havana Club and lashings of mint.

Head into somewhere swankier like Dejavu, and expect to pay 70000RP upwards for a cocktail.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocktails

Hi PertMissy,

Cocktails in Patra will be over US$6.00 depends on which kind of cocktails. It's more expensive in the hotel and you don't have any options in the area as Patra is the airport hotel.

Hope it helps,

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cocktails

The Mecca of cocktails in Bali must be Ku De Ta. I have an article in front of me that says they serve roughly 25,000 cocktails per month. It is probably not the cheapest place in Bali to have a cocktail but I would give it a try at least.

But then again, after just re-reading the date of your question, I guess you have left Bali by now ;)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
170 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cocktails

the stadium bar in kuta has cocktails, not a massive range. expect to pay around $8-$12.

5. Re: Cocktails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 24, 2010
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now