We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st timers advice plz??

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
geelong
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1st timers advice plz??

traveling with two kids and the misses, age 9 and 11, looking for kid friendly accom, great pools etc, probably not right in kuta, but 15, 20 minute walk is ok, budget no issue, wanting quality though.

any help would be great,

Thanks!!

Forrestfield
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 1st timers advice plz??

The Patra Bali is so good for the kids and you. Huge pool and lovely big green grassed area's to relax, Delux suites are just beautiful.

Shuttle bus into Centro or Kuta and a good beach path if you want to walk, only about 10-15 minute walk, wear hats and take some water as it does get hot. Breakfast is fantastic, kids will love the pancakes.

The other choice is the Hard Rock Hotel excellent, great breakfast, great pool but no greenery for the children.

The Dynasty would be my last choice as its got loads of children although a very nice hotel, but to closed in for my liking and its very crowded.

Good Luck

australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 1st timers advice plz??

Hi

Check out the Holiday Inn Tuban

Its opened early this year and has only had positive reviews. I have booked here.

Its a short walk to Kuta (25mins walk) but far enough away that you can enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of bali. Lots of shops and resturants around including a Mall.....

It ticks my boxes in regards to room, pools, beach...There are better in Nusa dua (Laguna is my fave) but for value, service and a great stay, the Holiday Inn may work for you?

Goodluck....

13. Re: 1st timers advice plz??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 03, 2010