We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Padma Room Types

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
136 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Padma Room Types

I am after any info people have on the rooms at the Padma, we are off to Bali again at the end of october and are trying the Padma for the 1st time. We booked the executive suite, but were thinking of down grading as the other couple we are going with have not booked a room with the Garden Club Lounge........Do you think it will be worth sticking with the room we already have booked (if you have stayed in one??)

Aussie
Level Contributor
370 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

the padma hotel is great stay with your booking enjoy being spoilt .

Melbourne
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

garden club room entitles you to free cake and coffee at 3.00 p.m, and free cocktails and finger food everynight from 5 - 7.00 p.m. also endless coffee and cool drinks all day and night until 11.00 p.m. Well worth it - we always stay at Padma - a wonderful treat!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

Hi, would the Padma be suitable for kids ages 14 and 12? Im am also looking at the Bali Dynasty. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Havnt been to Bali for 4 years and last time we styed in NUsa Dua and a Villa in Seminyak.

Thanks

Jane

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

Hi, don't know the Padma but know that the Dynasty is great. I have stayed there many moons ago before their big reno / upgrade. I am told, by returning friends, that it is now even more fab! I'm thinking of taking the 2 kids there next year if I have enough pennies. ;-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
136 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

it was 2 weeks yesterday until we head off to Bali! I am soo looking forward to going again, even though it's been a month since i was there last ha ha!

We changed our room type to the deluxe chalet but on arrival will check out the difference between the garden club rooms and decide then!

We had friends come back recently who stayed at the Padma and had the Garden Club room and said it was fantastic with the afternoon tea/snacks and cocktails! And they would always have a late dinner and be well on their way (if you know what i mean) as they ventured out for dinner......

Aussie
Level Contributor
370 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

Both hotels are good quality. with children i would go for the Dynasty close to water bomb park has a kids club plus good kids pool The Padma main pool is not child friendly. the kids pool is not that good, enjoy Grumphy

7. Re: Hotel Padma Room Types

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, October 08, 2009