We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

Just wondering if someone can tell us a bit about what the resort is like for a family of four (2Adults/2Kids-11&13)staying next April for 2 weeks. Any info would be great !!!!!!

Cheers Beck........

australia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

very nice place to stay great pool and staff there are markets right out the back for the kid to shop in but the resort is more for little kids but older ones can join in we have not stayed there for 3 years now our daughter is 16 now and wants more than 5 yo you will have a great time

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

I often wonder why people ask what a hotel is like AFTER they have booked it, ha ha.

Don't worry the Dynasty is great for families, it's on the beach, has nice gardens and pools, plenty of kid's activities and playstation/ dvd players in the rooms.

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

Hi Beck

log onto www.balidynasty.com the hotel has quite a bit of news on its website. I get a "newsletter" from the hotel on a regular basis, so you could sign up for that also!

cheers

wendy

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

If you love loud mouth Australians, you will love the Dynasty.

Sit by the pool for an hour and listen, you will shake your head in dismay. It seems that the less my countrymen know, the louder they have to talk.

The facilities at the hotel are great and the hotel staff are very friendly. The management operate a good hotel, but some of the customers should be issued with a gag.

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

Hi cempaka, to use the words of someone else, "Please explain"??

wendy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

Thanks for your info guys.....

Hey Linda I didnt word my sentences properly as I should have said havent booked yet but looking at the Dynasty Resort as a few people have mentioned this hotel before and we havent been back to Bali since 1986 so Im sure alot has changed in that time.

We were single at the time of our last visit and have had a few kids along the way so just doing some homework before booking for April 2009.

Hey Cempaka there is always some people that have to spoil it for others and since it seems to be a kids paradise its a shame the adults dont seem to watch their mouths.

Cheers Beck......

Perth
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

When I was in Bali in April the Dynasty was under construction in parts. I think the Dynasty is great for younger kids but your kids are old enough to stay in a hotel that doesn't offer a kids club. Maybe you could try the Santika which is just next door. It has beautiful grounds, great staff and doesn't have loads of young children. Just a thought. I find the Dynasty too big and too noisy for me.

8. Re: Feedback on The Bali Dynasty Resort ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 29, 2009