We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perama Shuttle Bus Services

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Perama Shuttle Bus Services

Has anyone try or use this service before ? Is it good and punctual as the schedule ? I'm thinking of using the shuttle service since it's cheap and it's look reliable to me. As it can cut down our budget on traveling and i can spend more on shopping ;-). Please advise. Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perama Shuttle Bus Services

I've used it fro Kuta to Ubud, and back.

It was on time and quite cheap if traveling alone. If there are more than 2 of you it can be cheaper to get a driver.

If traveling further than this (say from Kuta to Lovina) it can take a long time due to stops etc.

On the trip to Ubud we were actually in a small van (only 6 people). On the way back they picked people up in small vans then went to a depot where we were transferred to an old bus. Not very comfortable but passable (very hot).

western australia
Level Contributor
682 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perama Shuttle Bus Services

Hi, I have used it between Sanur and Ubud and Singarajah. Very budget friendly, especially for the single traveller. The bus was punctual, we got picked up from hotel in bemo, then taken to bus pickup point. Driver was friendly and actually dropped us off where we wanted in Singarajah. Bus not hugely comfortable but no big deal. I got to sit up front with driver which i enjoyed.

3. Re: Perama Shuttle Bus Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, September 20, 2009