We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

Hi:

I know this question probably comes up alot, but I don't know Bali at all... I'm looking for a hotel for a business traveler for under $140/night inclusive of all taxes, etc. I looked at the Mercure, but it's sold out for the travel dates. Central and safe location with internet access, business center and restaurant on-site are probabaly the top of the priority list. The traveler will be going to Denpasar, but heard it's probably better to stay somewhere else, like Kuta. I am also open to other suggestions for areas to stay for business travelers. I guess fairly convenient access to the airport would also be a consideration. Thanks so much!

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

tuban is probably a lot nicer area , close to the airport and a lot quiter than kuta , yet not too far away .

there are many hotels in the area for the price you are looking at .

have a look though these links

http://balihotels.com/areas/tuban.php

asiarooms.com/indonesia/bali/tuban_beach-are…

cheers

batt

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,744 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

hi i find kuta area very busy, i would suggest staying at sanur in a beach front hotel where it is lovely and relaxing and you can have access to the hotel business centre and various restaurants both at the hotel and within minutes walk from the hotel. i travel for business and pleasure and highly recommend bali hyatt at sanur. they have a business center and also internet access in your room. it is a short trip to denpasar from here. it is also not far to the airport. i definatley would not stay in denpasar but i also go there for business when i stay in sanur. the hyatt hotel fits your budget and also has great service and is a favourite of mine. if you stay in kuta and surrounds you can spend a long time sitting in a taxi in a traffic jam, far better to be somewhere like sanur where you can get straight to denpasar with no delays. you then have a good hotel and area to return to at the end of the day.

Melbourne
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

I stayed at Bali Niksoma, which is closer to Legian, was a really clean and professional hotel on the beach. If you must be around Kuta I recommend there. I called them directly and ended up getting the price down to around $110

Bali
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

Hi mopsydog,

For easy access then stay at Tuban area. I'll recommend Discovery Kartika Plaza, it has a business centre and connects to Discovery Shopping Mall where you can get the free internet hot spot there as well.

Hope this helps,

Sandra

Sanaa, Yemen
Level Contributor
372 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

FOr under $140 you can stay at discovery hotel in tuban, its 5 stars and close to the airport...Food there is great, lovely pool and easy access to the mall. Its a quiet hotel until Hardrock hotel which is a bit noisey.

I always stay there and love it..If you book directly through there website the room including breakfast will be around 140 but i booked my room through agoda.com or asiarooms.com in the peak time of july for less than $120.

6. Re: Hotel in Kuta for under $140/night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 13, 2009