We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Garden Hotel ?

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Qatar
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bali Garden Hotel ?

Hi dere. Has anyone had a stay in the bali garden hotel recently ? Jus wanting to kno how the service and the rooms are ? Also i am lookin for a hotel sittin right on the beach itself. the fotos do no justice to the actual stuff wich might be misleading. Please lemme kno thanx/....its sort of a urgent Break required situation..

Rockingham, Western...
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Garden Hotel ?

Hi,

We stayed there in March 2007. It is a good hotel in a great location. The hotel is on the beach but that area is not too good for swiming in. Towards the right hand side you will see many more people swimming & surfing. We had deluxe rooms which are at the back and they are spacious and clean. Some parts of the hotel are being renovated but this is not disturbing anyone. The breakfast there is pretty good and there are many other restaurants close by for other meals.

We found that it is more for families and older couples, so if you are younger, another hotel may be better. I guess it depends on what you want in a hotel & holiday. It is a good hotel if you want it quiet and to keep much to yourself.

Hope this helps

ally87
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Garden Hotel ?

Hi there

my partner and I are staying at the Bali garden hotel from the 25th Nov for 10 nights in a deluxe room - I have read through the posts that it is very good value for money believe it cost us 370pp for 10 nights including brekky and transfers.

Having read numerous posts on this website I believe that every hotel in Bali will have its pro's and con's depending on who you are and what you are used too....

Good luck with your choice...Hopefully others will reply and let us know how great this hotel is!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: Bali Garden Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:03 am, August 13, 2007
4. Re: Bali Garden Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, September 07, 2009