We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachfront hotel on kuta / legian ?

Qatar
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beachfront hotel on kuta / legian ?

Hi, m intending to make a 5 day trip to Bali with a friend. Would anyone be able to suggest a reasonably good hotel right on the beach. My budget is sumwhere around 50 - 60 $. Last time around i had stayed at the bali dynasty wich i found too noisy n a bit of a walk to the beach. Mebbe sumthing right on the beach would be great like the Kartika plaza but it is too expensive. hope u guys come up with sumthing to bail me out...really desperate fer a break now.

rio de janeiro
Level Contributor
151 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beachfront hotel on kuta / legian ?

Kumala pantai, the best one. Great hotel with big rooms, imense swimming pool and excellent breakfast in a italian rstaurant.

www.kumalapantai.com

Gold Coast
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Beachfront hotel on kuta / legian ?

Try Kumala Pantai Hotel Legian - nice hotel right on beachfront, 2 pools and reasonable rates - between 50 and 60 aussie $$ per nite. They have just completed extensions to hotel - quiet and nice, friendly. Bye Raine

Adelaide
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beachfront hotel on kuta / legian ?

Hi

Have just returned from three weeks in Bali, two weeks at Bali Garden and one week at Santika Beach.

There were nine of us who stayed at Bali Garden and all found it fantastic. The grounds are magnificent and the pool areas 5 star. Restaurants brillian and very well priced including drinks. The rooms were fine, likel you I found much contradcitory feedback on reviews, but I have no hesitation recommending Bali Garden. The location is brillaint, right on the beach and next to Centro the great shopping complex. The boardwalk restaurant was fantastic check out the menu on the net, so well lpriced and food fantastic quality. Highly recommend their lamb shanks, nasi gorent, milkshakes, cocktails, deserts the lot. Room service is also very affordable. They are renovating rooms at the moment but even those that haven't been renovated are more than adequate. Would put in a request for a room towards the back of the resort closer to the pools and beach, having said that we had the rooms in the main part of the hotel oaverlooking the gardens and they were fine. The last weeks at Santika was also great, but more expensive to stay plus drinks restaurants etc much more expecnisve than Bali Garden. I would certainly highly recommend Bali Garden, they are right at this moment having some major works done on the beach which is noisy so you may want to check if this will be ocmpleted by the time you stay. Again having said this work is happening right along the Tuban beach area at the moment.

Cheers

Cathy

14. Re: Beachfront hotel on kuta / legian ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 30, 2009