We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

Would anybody be able to advise or recommend which of these would be better. Husband and son are surfers and I know Balangan Beach is remote but I would like to be somewhere comfortable whilst waiting for the surfers to return. This is part of a 4 week holiday in a number of areas so we can't stay somewhere that is $500 a night as I can see some accommodation is there.

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

We stayed at Balangan Seaview bungalows in one of the two storey bungalows. It's fine not plush but comfortable. The pool area is nice. You walk out of a gate across a cow paddock and down a few steps to Balangan beach.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

We stayed at Seaview June 2014 - in bungalow Gunung (indoor shower and hot water shower, though you probably don't need the hot water- , and a bar fridge) - family of 4 ( kids age 7 and 4) and highly recommend it for location, good pool and the service and staff is excellent). Good restaurant too for adults and kids. Flower bud is right next door. Seaview bungalows, when we stayed, had a very mixed clientele (lots of young surfers from various parts of the globe and some families with young kids) - a good mix. We slept comfortably without air con ( not available in these traditional style huts). The cheaper huts at Seaview look much the same though bathroom is outside and smaller). Can't comment on flower bud but would definitely return to Seaview, and only one of us surfs.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

Flowerbud is great and we are planning on a return visit next April. We also walked into Seaview but it did'nt have the same appeal to us however both are within a few minutes walk of the beach and surf at Balangan. The sunset from the warungs on the beach is pretty special too.

Sydney
Level Contributor
818 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

Just wanted to add another option: la Joya at Balangan is amazing. Great bungalows, beautiful pools (2), enjoyable food, very close to the beach via 76 steps. We just spent 2.5 nights there and I wish I were there right now!!! We paid $180ish per night for 2 adults, 1 child direct. Loved it!!!

5. Re: Balangan Sea View Bungalows or Flower Bud Resort Balangan Be

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 13, 2015