We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
440 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Any tips for getting a great rate on 2 nights (May 2013) at Ayana? It will be a bit of a splurge for hubby and I (most places we are staying are less than $100 a night), so I'm keen to get the best bed and breakfast rate possible. Maybe a secret code??

Thanks

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

No secret code I;m afraid Deltasmelta. Contact Ayana direct, that's the best way. Have a great time, Ayana is absolutely midn-boggling!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
440 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Any tips for a good room? I was thinking Ocean View, is it worth the extra money over the garden view?

Also did you have a favourite restaurant?

avalon beach nsw...
Level Contributor
609 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

When we booked last year Smedles suggested Perfect Escapes to book through. At the time it was cheaper through them than direct with the Ayana. The package included early and late check out if available a spa credit and breakfast. We didn't get the early or late checkout but we did get the upgrade from 2 garden view rooms to a 2 bedroom oceanfront villa with pool and butler. Needless to say we were very happy. It is a gorgeous property. A splurge but I would definitely do it all again. Even if you stay in the garden view room I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,928 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Also try Hotels.com. Someone from TA just gave me a discount booking code to put in for 10% off and a friend also just mentioned it to me and said she found it the same code for hotels.com advertised on the ozbargain website.

This is the code 863HC39A, apparently it's valid for bookings for travel up to the end of September 2013.

To check the discount, click on the book tab and then you can put the code in under the booking summary that comes up on the right of the next page, without having to fill in your details on the left.

Saskatoon, SK
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Where are you staying for less than $100 a night? Maybe you are back now and can make some recommendations? We are thinking of going in December but prices for flights and accommodations add up very fast. Any great tips are appreciated.

Perth
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Picking the best room is really easy. It is always the most expensive!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
440 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

We are staying at Puri Raja in Legian and Bali Mystique in Kerobokan/Seminyak

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Hello. Im planning a trip end of may 2014. does anyone know and code discount that could share?

Thanks in advance.

Kinloch, New Zealand
Level Contributor
30 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

Hi. I recently booked Ayana for may as part of a multi resort trip. I found that if booked through expedia at the same time as flights I got a great discount. So if flights not already booked try expedia search;. Not 100% happy with expedia from previous experience but bookings always there at hotel and can be very cheap price.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ayana - how do I get the best rate?

I got a better rte for November 2014 for club rooms through booking.com tried hotel direct but could only get a better rte on Jimbaren bay room $241.

I'm just going to keep watching