We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

Hi All

I am looking for Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room and within walking distance of the restaurants on the beach

Can anyone recommend one and the room type?

thanks

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

I don't know about the other hotels on Jimbaran but some lf rooms and suites at the Intercontinental have beach views - have a look at the resort map to see the layout. - …intercontinental.com/the-resort/resort-map/

You would have to contact the hotel for a full list but I do know that the Bukit, Jimbaran and Uluwatu suites which are the top suites have beach views over the Club pool on the left hand side of that map - there must be corresponding rooms/suites on the wing on the right hand side.

Bali
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

Dear 'Mumof3teens'

AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, which I represent, has ocean views and is a 5-minute drive from the restaurants at Jimbaran. AYANA also has 7 restaurants of our own including a seafood restaurant down on the sand, named Kisik, which is the 5-star version of the Jimbaran fish huts (and Kisik is one of the originals). The resort is spread over 77 hectares and has a large variety of recreational activities including 5 pools, 18-hole golf-putting course, tennis courts, cycling and a private beach, Kubu Beach. More details on the resort's location and facilities are available on our website.

Whatever you decide for your accommodation in Bali, we wish you a lovely holiday!

Best regards,

AYANA Management

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

Can you tell me which rooms I should book at Ayana?

Bali
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

For ocean views, I would recommend Deluxe Ocean View Room or an Ocean Suite (you can also request these to be interconnecting). The Club-level offers higher more elevated rooms (so better views than the standard rooms) on the 4th floor. For Villas, I suggest Ocean View or Ocean Front (best views). Don't hesitate to email us directly on reservation@ayanaresort.com if you prefer private communications.

5. Re: Jimbaran accomodation with beach views from my room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, December 15, 2013