We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what Jimbaran like

Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
what Jimbaran like

Hello can anyone please tell me what the street,restaurants and shopping is like in Jimbaran,i have stayed in Benoa and found it a bit quiet just wondering if Jimbaran has more of a buzz and night life any info on Jimbaran would be great.i will be staying at the new Le Meridien Jimbaran in May 2013.Thanks

Bali Smart Tours
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Water Sports, River Rafting & Tubing, Shopping Tours, Private Tours
Jimbaran Fish Market
Flea & Street Markets
Gift & Specialty Shops
Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
8,071 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what Jimbaran like

Hi wildfig, If you found Benoa a bit on the quiet side, then Jimbaran is very much the same. It is not a place I would say has good shopping or nightlife. There is the Jimbaran Corner Shopping Centre which as 3 or 4 restaurants and some chic boutiques but the shopping is nothing like Kuta/Legian/Seminyak/Sanur.

You have the seafood restaurants on the beach and there are some high class nightclubs/bars mostly in the resorts.

It is a place I visit but not stay at.

Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what Jimbaran like

I stay there because it's quiet; ).

We take taxis if we want more shopping or restaurant options.

3. Re: what Jimbaran like

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 14, 2013