We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Macau, China
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Intercontinental

Hi!

Can anyone tell me which is the best and less expensive way to book the Intercontinental for a family with 2 adults and 3 children (the oldest one just turn 13)

Thank you.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Intercontinental

Booking direct and asking for a better rate may work out cheapest; or go to Intercontinental website

Edited: 3:25 pm, July 15, 2012
Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intercontinental

Booking direct and asking for a better rate may work out cheapest; or go to Intercontinental website

Edited: 3:26 pm, July 15, 2012
Macau, China
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Intercontinental

Thank you I am going to try that way.

Cheers.

Macau, China
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Intercontinental

Thank you. I will try it.

'Cheers.

Edited: 10:36 pm, July 15, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Intercontinental

I have just booked at the Intercontinental within the last week and received what I believe is the best rate - as I did a bit of research. I contacted the hotel direct by email and received a rate quite a bit higher than the rate available through their online booking system. So my advice is to use their online booking system and go with one of their packaged rates.

Macau, China
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Intercontinental

Thanks. They didn't replay to me yet but from what I know I can only I agree with you, their online packages are the best option.

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Intercontinental

If you search for Friends and family rates - these are available to be legitimately used by anyone. The club level rooms are the best if you can afford them.

8. Re: Intercontinental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, August 26, 2013