We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

California City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

Hi -do I need to make table reservation at Lia's cafe (Seafood in Jimbaran Bay) for Dinner?What time is recommended, as I would like to be there early to see the sunset :) Any contact number, email, URL or address is appreciated.

ballina
Level Contributor
148 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

Would love a reply to this forum post alos, if anyone knows?

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

Try :

Address:

Jl. Pemelisan Agung,

Bali, Indonesia

Email: bluewasters@denpasar.wasantara.net.id

Phone : 0812390 7411 / 0812398 1408

jakarta
Level Contributor
124 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

i always go to Ramayana warung seafood than anything else. The taste is better (not delicious) and they don't cost a lot. if it is, the taste is very worth to try.

Heard about Lia cafe too, but never been there. my company and business friends also taking me to Ramayana whenever i went to Bali.

bristol
Level Contributor
400 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

we went last wk loved it no need to book

we saw sunset at rock bar first & then took taxi to lia cafe (not walkable)

if you do this be careful we told driver not to drop us at any particular restaurant we wanted to walk (more expensive if driver drops you off they also get comission) he tried to tell us we would get a discount we were having none of it but he still tried to drop us where he wanted to we practically had to jump out of moving car

i think lia is on southside our driver took us north quite a walk

drinks are cheap i had cocktails at 150 IDR LOVED the wandering musicians lovely setting on beach we had the mixed platter set meal with prawns & crab which we shared plenty of food(i think it was 200 IDR) small baked potatoespotatoes were cold unfortunately LOVED THE EXPERIENCE

take a torch very dark difficult to see menu/bones in fish

also recommend echo beach sunday night BBQ get there by 1700 no bookings gets busy. again reasonable drinks good food live band

nz
Level Contributor
74 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

we have just come back from Bali and can recomend Lias it was luvley and so friendly we didint book but got there in plenty of time we wouldnt go anywhere else now as we have been to some awful places but Lias is great

Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

Hi SIllybean,

Have you gone? Did you make a reservation?

WIll be going there next week, wondering if I need to make a reservation.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

No need for reservation,we have been there few times,convincing the driver to drop you there and not where he wants,well that is another matter..

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

We ate there a couple of weeks ago and no we did not book,the food was great and it was the only time in my life that i could not finish a lobster.

Enjoy.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

Hi roundtheworld,

I always go to Lia's and never thought about booking.

On thing you could do is arrive around 5PM, stroll a while on the beach and then choose your table then have cocktails admiring the sunset.

Other option would be to arrive around 7:30 / 8, you'll miss the Sunset but also hopefully the mad traffic.

Last May going there from Legian (Jl 66) took me almost 90 minutes around 6 PM. Both routes through Kuta / Tuban and Sunset / Bypass were madness.

If going by taxi make sure the taxi is going to the middle section, where Lia is. it's at the end of Jl Pemelisan Agung coming from Jl Uluwatu or mention on the beach near / behind the Keraton Hotel.

wikimapia.org/…b

The rectangle on the bach where it says Bamboo is where you're going.

Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lia's Cafe Jimbaran

Thank you all.

I have booked a driver + car to go to Lia's, hopefully he'll drop us where we want to be dropped off with no fuss. Thanks for all the heads up guys, I read the common direction is drive to end of Jl Pemelisan Agung then walk 10 mins from there, is this correct?

Plan to leave Legian at 4.30, hoping to get there before 5.30PM. Ochervet, and I thought I am being overly cautious to leave that early to catch sunset (which is after 6PM??) but after your experience, 4.30PM may not be early enough.