We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Kania - Jimbaran

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
32 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Kania - Jimbaran

I was hoping someone might know (or have stayed at) a new villa near Jimbaran called Villa Kania (Jalan Indra Prasta No 7A, Jimbaran). Their website is villakania.com. We have booked 2 rooms there for 3 nights at the end of a 3 week trip to Lombok and Bali in July/August. The villa looks great on the website but other than one review on Asiarooms.com I can't find any other feedback. My concern is that I have negotiated a price directly with the Villa that is cheaper than their advertised price and the Asiarooms.com price, but other than n email saying 'yes we've blocked out those dates for you' there doesn't seem to be much sureity about the booking. Most hotels or villas we have stayed at in Bali have requested (eg) one nights deposit or at least a credit card number to secure the room(s). Is this 'casual' correspondance common with privately owned villas? What could I do to 'guarantee' a booking?

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,430 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Kania - Jimbaran

Seems very slack.

From experience most villa owners send confirming emails.

I think I would ask for confirmation ASAP.

There are more villas listed under "vacation rentals" at the top left of the Bali forum page.

2. Re: Villa Kania - Jimbaran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2012