We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jimbaran resto

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Jimbaran resto

Hi,

i just saw lots of people are complaining and having a really bad experience in Jimbaran resto.

i come here like three times, twice on my last trip (mid Nov 10), and all was super....

i mean food was great, service was great and ambience was... Jimbaran.. it was OK.

but the food was amazing.

i think the first thing you need to know is to becareful in picking your resto. from my friends experience we always, always goes to Jimbaran 1 or Old Jimbaran area. dont go to the New Jimbaran area. cause food there mostly will be more expensive.

Go to Jimbaran 1 and go the resto name Jimbaran Beach Cafe.

what you need to order:

1. kerang bakar (BBQ mussel) >> taste like heaven. i eat 2 KGs of those stuffs, just me and my BF.

2. cumi bakar (BBQ squid) >> super fresh, easily chewed

3. udang bakar (BBQ prawns) >> really good.

4. fish

eat this with sweet soy sauce and the sambal mata (specially made fresh from the resto)

BBQ style is recommended (well you can see from my list)!

once you seat you will be served with:

1. some peanuts

2. raw veggies (tomatoes, cucumber, some greens)

3. white steamed rice

drinks are standard. i usually order the whole coconut, just to get the 'bali feeling'

please try. this is a very good resto. with very reasonable price.

last time the two of us ordered prawn, mussel and squid, and end up paying around 10-13USD each.

going home feeling very full and satisfied.

remember BBQ MUSSEL is a must!!

1. Re: Jimbaran resto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 24, 2011