We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olay X Pro & Animale

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Olay X Pro & Animale

Hi,

I am going to Bali next week and would like to buy some Olay X pro, has anyone come accross it?

Also has anyone been to the Animale outlet, some feed back would be great,

thanks Maz

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olay X Pro & Animale

Olay is available at any pharmacy. Try the Guardian at Centro.

My wife finds Animale a particularly unimaginative brand. They have an outlet on Jln kuta and another in Kuta Square. IHHO.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olay X Pro & Animale

Hi perth2

You can buy Olay products in Bali, but apparently not Olay pro X/Xpro.

I'm happy with the purchases i made at the Animale Factory Outlet (Jl Raya Kuta)in the last two years and I paid between $8-$43 for the items in sizes 1,2&3 and L. Black print pants/dressy singlet top, white/print long overshirt, matching skirt/singlet top($43),long dress to the ankle. I don't shop at Myer/DJ's or buy 'name' brands at home and dress smart but casual & what i feel comfortable in.I wear S-M and the sizes at Animale ranged from 1-5 (The material of the items i purchased is viscose &rayon with the rayon(dressy singlet top)having stretch)The dress is large the material is viscose so no give/stretch(thus the size to fit over the boobs!! which are not Dolly Parton size and the fit is certainly not a at home 'large')I found that much of the clothing in the market stalls and fixed priced shops did not allow for a body that was not the perfect '10' especially if you have 'boobs' and if you don't have slim upper arms.

I guess Animale clothing is not for everyone just as the clothing/prices in Seminyak are not for everyone.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olay X Pro & Animale

great love, that is a big help, we both must be very unimaginative, but stunning all the same, thanks again.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olay X Pro & Animale

I as told on another forum that you can DEFINITELY buy Pro X and Microsculpt in Bali, BUT as Burns said you cannot, They have Regenerist but only the basic products.

The Animale shop in Kuta Square is closing and currently has huge discounts.

I bought some fantastic suits , cargo coats and linen dresses in the outlets for a 1/4 the normal cost also. They are quite unique and not at all like the big baggy look Animale used to be known for.

There are outlets in Kuta and Seminyak. The Seminyak store now has an accessory shop next door with amazing chunky jewellery.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olay X Pro & Animale

any idea how soon they are closing? I am going next wed 13/10, and was looking forward to getting some stuff there,

ta

6. Re: Olay X Pro & Animale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 04, 2011