We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sharkeys seafood jimbaran

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
sharkeys seafood jimbaran

hi all,

it is my partners birthday while we are in bali, we are going to the rock bar for drinks and looking for a seafood restaurant to have dinner afterwards, can anyone give me some feedback on sharkeys or can anyone recommend a nice place for seafood. thanks traci

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sharkeys seafood jimbaran

Sharkey's is the same as the majority of places there, seafood not always cooked very well.

Try this place maybe_

Menega is the most famous of Jimbaran's seafood cafés. Located on Muaya Beach, 500 hundred metres north of InterContinental Bali, it is an important part of the beachside café scene in Jimbaran Bay. Different from any other beachside café, Menega is probably the only one that has high quality food, good service, along with prices that meet in the middle. Even though they serve practically the same dishes as their neighbouring cafés, some say that Menega’s have the richest flavour. During weekends and the holiday season it is highly recommended to reserve a table.

Mentioned in this post
Jimbaran Bay
Jimbaran Bay
2,549 Reviews
Jimbaran, Indonesia
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,017 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sharkeys seafood jimbaran

also consider warung nyoman (or nyoman warung). it is located close to the four seasons hotel at jimbaran (probably one of the least expensive seafood places in jimbaran).

contact details are as follows:

Warung Nyoman

Jl. Four Season

Muaya Beach

Jimbaran

Bali

(0361)7460373

other options are fortuin cafe who offer seafood and 'packages' which may interest you.

or cafe jukung

the last 2 places have web sites.

Mentioned in this post
Jimbaran
Jimbaran
Bali, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sharkeys seafood jimbaran

thanks linda52.

will look into it, i am not a seafood eater but i guess its my partners choice on his birthday. we have also looked into eating at the ayana resort but just looking for other options. thanks again

4. Re: sharkeys seafood jimbaran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, November 30, 2010