We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

My trip with my husband to Bali last year was life changing and affirming. Now I want the kids to experience all that we did. I cannot find anywhere that will accept 4 kids. Has anyone done this? Help!

so cal
Level Contributor
95 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

3 weeks ago we stayed in a family unit at the Villa Lumbung in Seminyak. There is an upstairs and downstairs, it is clean, very large and very resonable with breakfast incl. I have an A++ driver too if you are interested, contact me. www.hotellumbang.com

Chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

Thanks everyone for the great advice!! You guys rock!

Sydney
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

Hi there, I havnet stayed at this villa but my friend has. The owners are Aussies and actually live about 15 minutes from where I live. The villa sleeps 10 and has 4 bedrooms. Price is $120 per night based on 4 people, just ad an extra $10 per night per extra person. My friend has recommended this villa for my next trip to Bali. She said it was large, staff were friendly and in a great position and also excellent value for money.

Location is in Kuta near waterbom, Im not sure today what the name is, I'll give my friend a call to ask for the name if you are interested

Sydney
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

Hi Elizabeth,

The website is www.holidaybalivillas.com

Thanks sorry for late reply

Kristy

Chicago
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

Thanks everyone! Your posts were all fantastic!

16. Re: How do I do this? 4 kids to Bali!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, October 01, 2009