We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1-bedroom villa with pool?

Belgium
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1-bedroom villa with pool?

Can anyone recommend a resort or hotel that has 1-bedroom villas with private pool, maximum price $350. Needs to be nicely decorated, quiet, private, walking distance to seafood eating places.

Jakarta
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

Hi

I had a great stay at Gending Kedis, quiet, with private pool, birds sound and within your price.

great service, 10 minutes walking distance to the famous Jimbaran seafood eating places...

Check on www.gendingkedis.com,

love the way they furnish it, wonderfully decorated -CLEAN!!

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

hi below is a link to a number of villas in jimbaran which may suit you.

www.balidiscovery.com/villas/villalist.asp…

i have not stayed in any of them so cannot personally recommend but at least it gives you some options to consider.

sydney
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

same like Snookystraveltips, i have never been there to , i go mostly to seminyak area :D

you tray to search at

paradisebalivillas.com/Jimbaran_bali_villas.…

www.topbalivillas.com/jimbaran_bali_villas/

Vilnius
Level Contributor
171 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

Hello. I can strongly recommend Ahimsa Beach Villa Jimbaran (just google for it..). It is closest villa to the beach as I found..~150m and You reach wonderfull Jimbaran beach...~500m walking to seafood restaurants. An owner of Ahimsa Beach Jimbaran Villa is Australian. Villas a new, with swimming pool, wit free driver to Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, etc., perfect free breakfast. We stayed in two bedrooms villa, but they have also 1 bedroom villa.

5. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:49 am, July 04, 2008
bali
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

i recomend u to anantara resort in seminyak....!

they have fantastik ocean view ....!

for the cost i think not disapointed but no have private pool

7. Re: 1-bedroom villa with pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 27, 2009