We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental vs Conrad

Finland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Intercontinental vs Conrad

I´m planning vacation to Bali. Does someone have opinion which of those hotels are better? In both hotels is possible to have club rooms and services. What you think about them?

Theank You for answers.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
318 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Intercontinental vs Conrad

Hi! For your stay I recommend the Intercontinental: it's located in Jimbaran, that has got the cleanest sea of the island.

Besides the Conrad lacks of real Balinese atmosphere, and seems too much built in American style, while the Intercontinental appears really wonderful. Finally I don't recommend the Conrad because it's located in Nusa Dua, a place that I don't appreciate very much, because it's plenty of international big resorts, and so you'll believe to stay in Costa del Sol, and not in Bali.

I wish you good luck for your trip!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
57 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intercontinental vs Conrad

Moi

forget conrad is in nusa dua properly is the most uninteresting place on Bali (been there 7 times) Intercontonental is very pleasant, im going there again in a weeks time. However you should also try ubud and this hotel in North Bali that perhaps is the most cosey place on the island

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1599559-d30935…

The club level at Intercontinental are very very good. Personal dedicated freindly and helpful, i had the best spa treatment last year at the intercontinental i Bali.

have save trip

3. Re: Intercontinental vs Conrad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, September 15, 2009