We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

Is it easy to catch a taxi from the airport to the intercontinental hotel? If so, how much is the fare? Or is it better to opt for the shuttle bus offered by the interncontinental hotel? Looking for a safe and reasonable ride to the hotel. Thank you.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

The Intercontinental is only about 15 min from the airport. Taxi is very cheap. But why not just use the hotel transport so they greet you at the exit from customs and schlep your bags to the hotel????? I don't think the difference is that big.

New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

By cheap, do you mean US$3-5?? Many thanks!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

Hey Kathleen,

In the airport, there is a taxi stand with fixed prices to many locations. I think the taxi ride to the Intercon is like $10 US.

Better yet, go for the club level at the Intercon, it comes with pickup and they handle customs for you while you relax in a lounge.

Everyone I know who has been there recommend this option.

AK

New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

Thanks so much for your reply!

5. Re: How much for tax ride from airport to Intercontinental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 03, 2009