We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Four Seasons Jimabaran Bay

Which Jimbaran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Four Seasons Jimabaran Bay

I know this has been done to death but can anyone shed any light on the airport noise at the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay ? I don't mind the idea of seeing the planes but can't think of anything worse than being able to hear them ..............

Any help on this gratefully received - just don't want to get there and find myself under the flight path.......

PS - good place to take a 2 year old ?

Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Four Seasons Jimabaran Bay

Hi. We stayed at the Four Seasons 5 years ago (a long time!) and had no problem with the noise level. In fact I now find it hard to recall any o/head noise at all!

In terms of taking a 2 year old, my only concern would be the plunge pool in your villa. If you think you can vigilantly supervise that, then its a great place. We loved it. you'll probably find that your child will be the only kid at the kids club with about 4 eager minders - right on the beach too!

just outside NYC
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Four Seasons Jimabaran Bay

Stayed there in January, heard a few planes. Nothing horrendous.

Good advice re: young children and the plunge pools.

3. Re: Airport Four Seasons Jimabaran Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 29, 2009