We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Jimbaran

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Jimbaran

Hi all. Thanks in advance.

We are going to be staying in Seminyak for 13 nights. We are planning a day trip to go for a Sunset drinks to Ayana and then dinner on the beach. Or should we just stay at Ayana for dinner? Do I need to book ahead the Ayana and for dinner on the beach ? While we are going that way from Seminyak is there anything else we should see or do? We are looking forward to a seafood dinner and sunset views.

All suggestions are appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4,566 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Jimbaran

Jimbaran.

You need to pre book your meal or try Groupon or scoupon, otherwise they will rip off

Ayana is much better but much more expensive. My cousin from the states did it and can't stop breathing about it but hey he is Rich

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,694 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Jimbaran

.... stick with dinner at the Ayana while you're there. Jimbaran isn't far from Seminyak you could always go and have dinner on the beach another night.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip to Jimbaran

Thanks everyone. We will give it a go. It sounds like a "must do " in Bali.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,884 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip to Jimbaran

I would head to Jimbaren beach for dinner myself. I do love the ambience there, sitting on the beach watching the twinkling of the candles all the way along. Its so pretty.

Lias is very popular and not just seafood.

I would take a driver for 4 or so hours. Head to Ayana and line up at 4.30 to get in to Rock bar at 5, stay an hour and have a drink or two and then head on over to Lias for dinner.

I would contact Ayana to check that there is no private function on and that that's still the procedure for the Rock bar.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trip to Jimbaran

Thanks. I will check that out.

Reply to: Day trip to Jimbaran
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted