We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leopard package

Which Gianyar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Leopard package

Hi all,

I want to book a leopard package with one of the local tours organizers and I am confused a little bit about inclusions.anyone booked recently leopard package?

How many safaris are included? The brochure says animal safari , no number.

Also the animal encounter. Is this unlimited with this package?

The brochure says animal photo, no other explanation and the people from the agency have no idea.

I assume the package should be the same, price is between 79/ adult -99/ adult depend where you book it.

Your advice much appreciated

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leopard package

hI

Yes it is unlimited animal encouter.

We got to do the safari twice - basically you are on a bus and the safari goes for about 30 minutes. You can have your photo's taken with the animals. We had a baby orangutan and a rather large python. The leopard was out of action that day.

You also get your meal at Uma which was a plentiful buffet selection, and entry to the Waterpark - which was a releif after walking around all day.

Any other question please ask

Sue

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leopard package

Thanks Sue, much appreciated.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
583 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leopard package

Can you please tell me where this package was available for $79 per adult? Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leopard package

Hi,

all the hotels and agencies on the street have the same brochure which advertise the package for $99.00 but they all have a commission included. I have purchased the package from a local travel kiosk on the street, near the Santika resort & Febris in Kuta.

Just stop there and tell them that another travel agency gave you the package for 79, they will match the price or give you less.

I haven’t paid for the tickets at the travel agency, they gave me a confirmation (voucher) and was written on it the total amount, the package name and confirmation that it wil be paid at the park.

The shuttle buss is from Dinasty Hotel . First buss is around 9 in the morning. We took the shuttle buss and only arrived at the Safari around 11. It is a little bit tight, we had to run from one activity to another one….so I would recommend to pay a driver and be there when the park opens . You can return with the last shuttle buss ( but you’ll have to advise them when you buy the tickets at the park). I went with two children one 17 & one 7. We liked the Safari very much and I think the leopard is a very good value if you want to ride the elephant. They give you a welcome drink at the entrance and a map . Make sure you plan the day & time well because all the activities are good. Included in the package is unlimited safari( I think is a good idea to have one in the morning , before 11 when most of the people arrive. Don’t miss the baby orangutans, they are amazing, We had the chance to play with them and it was an amazing experience. ( this was during the Agung show which was also amazing but I left earlier on purpose to play with the orangutans . Most of the people in the park were attending the show which is only once per day so the baby orangutans were not busy with photo sessions) .1 free photo is included for each person (with any of their animals). Baby lion is also gorgeous. Make sure to choose a good time for the elephant activity so it will not overlap with other activities, maybe later, after 3.30 pm.

Lunch is more than reasonable; overall the leopard is a good value. If you want to rest later at the water park and enjoy the unlimited rides( included in the package) BE there at 9.00am when the park opens. We did not have time at all for these.

Enjoy! & say hello to Chloe, the baby orangutan

5. Re: Leopard package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, January 06, 2014