We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to safari park

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi to safari park

Can someone tell me the price of a taxi from Adi Dharma cottages to the park please.

Thanks Jan

George Town...
Level Contributor
435 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to safari park

Hi Janset,

it would be better to hire a car and diver for the day than to get a taxi. You could organize a driver through your hotel or choose one from this forum. The driver gets fee entry and lunch so they are catered for as well.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to safari park

I have read that before on the forum and we are looking at hiring a driver for the day to take us to the Safari park so do we pay for the drivers lunch? And does the Safari Park just give them free admission? Just wondering how it all works.

George Town...
Level Contributor
435 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to safari park

If your driver is registered, they will give him a lanyard with pass attached and will also give him a basic lunch. You don't have to pay for that. It is worth getting there early, say, 10.00 am as it is a whole day's entertainment and viewing.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to safari park

Thanks for that info Diane :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to safari park

Thank you.

But we are only planning to be there by 9.30-10 and leave about 3pm. All day is far too long for me. Does anyone know the taxi price please.

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi to safari park

We thought half day wood be long enuf it wasn't cos we did stops on way there and back. taksi price we used is 10k per suburb. But u can negotiate prices with most taksi drivers. And see if u like them or they have good English for an all day or half day price be careful sum will take u to stop overs and places u don't want to go cos they get kickbacks. I van recommend a driver if u want has good English he workd on the us for 5 yrs and he loves Bali so he is passionate about it and can tell u a lot of history if u ask. Cost 250k per day he will wait if u want to sto anywhere for however long u want

Edited: 11:11 pm, April 06, 2011
Australind...
Level Contributor
242 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi to safari park

Allow at least an hour travel time. Our driver cost us 150,000 each way so that might give you some idea :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi to safari park

Riceroni. can you give me the drivers details please and we will contact him Thank you

9. Re: Taxi to safari park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 21, 2013