We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Bali Wedding.

Which Denpasar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thirroul, New South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Small Bali Wedding.

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me.

We are looking at organising a very small (ourselves & our 2 adult children a& 2 younger children 11 & 13 yrs) wedding in bali in Sept/Oct 2012. My brain is mush looking through the myriad of options available.

We would ideally like to stay in seminyak 3-4 days, get married, do some shopping (and the older kids can sample some nightlife.) then 5 - 6 nights candidasa ocean wild villa which was recommended to us by a friend. Its quieter there and the focus will then be on more nature based activities.

Back to the wedding.... Our view of the day was perhaps a sunset legal ceremony, yet we are flexible. I would ony require hair and makeup for 3, 1-2hrs photographer with disc supplied. 3 bouquets and perhaps a little music, all in a picturesque setting. Then off to a very nice restaurant for celebratory dinner.

Can anyone recommend a planner that would co ordinate something so small? Or a villa or fine dining restaurant that may provide that extra service? I really am desperate for a genuine endorsement from someone who has successfully done something similar. We are on a tight budget as accommodation and airfares for 6 is costly.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Small Bali Wedding.

Hi Bali Beth,

I did get a proof of payment reciept and the hotel I am getting married at has gotten back to me saying they recived a deposit that she was supposed to drop off there so that's a relief.

Jo did email saying she recieved my money and gave me a reciept and now nothing.

How did you find out she is not longer at jalan majapahit?

If you could find out where and what contact number to use you would take some of the stress.

Thankyou so much

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Small Bali Wedding.

Hi Asleigh, I got info from my friend that they're still at around jalan Majapahit but not sure which part of it, their office was moved and phone changed. My friend doesn't have their new phone number either. It is good that you know that they've made deposit to the venue, I believe she's a good and responsible wedding planner but she might be so very busy, hopefully she might contact you soon when dates getting closer. I will try to find out their office if I pass through that street someday this weekend. Don't worry everything will be ok.

K B
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Small Bali Wedding.

Hi,

I have been trying to contact Jo, however her website will not allow me to contact her. Does anyone have an email address I can contact her with?

Thank you

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Small Bali Wedding.

Hi just wondering where you had your wedding etc. Planning something similar next year and feel bombarded with all the info on the net.

Essexs
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Small Bali Wedding.

Hi Lisa

We are also planning a small wedding next year just wondered how you were getting on , have you decided on venue and wedding planner

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

26. Re: Small Bali Wedding.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 14, 2014