We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused about Denpasar!!

Which Denpasar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
334 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Confused about Denpasar!!

G'day! (again :P)

Yes, I have lots of questions.. I'm just really excted about heading back to Bali and love understanding the place I'm going to go to before I get there.

Anyway, Denpasar remains a mystery to me... I've been to a couple of shops there before, but always just driven straight through it.. What highlights are in Denpasar? sites, shops, etc etc. decent clothes stores for guys and girls. cultural things, etc etc. names, locations? What would be a good day trip there, etc?

i have a driver. and reminder- my friend and i are heading over in jan/feb and are both 19 y.o.

cheers again!!!!!

-beth

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,744 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Confused about Denpasar!!

hi the bluebird taxis will use their meters where ever you go so you will be charged correctly. they do have 'flat' rates should you choose to use them for say a day trip somewhere but it is cheaper in this instance to hire a car and driver.

12. Re: Confused about Denpasar!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, September 11, 2009