We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Independent stay in fully furnished apartment

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Independent stay in fully furnished apartment

I have recently bought and renovated a 2 bedroom+ Drawing , Dining room apartment near Wynberg Allen school Mussoorie. The interiors are with pure wood floor and all bathroom fittings are class 1. I want to start a homestay but am not too sure of a concept in which a family would like to stay here and cook itself.The kitchen will be fully furnished. The Location is scenic , overlooking the Doon Valley on one side and the Hills on the other. I would like the forum members to respond and let me know if an independent vacation apartment will do well in the hills.

Ps;The price per night will be in the range of Rs 2500- 3000

SOHAM Heritage & Art Centre
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Camel's Back Road
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Hiking Trails
Lal Tibba
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
8,827 posts
631 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Independent stay in fully furnished apartment

hi prnv

your price for such kind of cottage is okay...you better start a website / provide photographs for better attention.

2. Re: Independent stay in fully furnished apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 13, 2014