We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Mussorie

Which Mussoorie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gangtok
Level Contributor
126 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Mussorie

We are a group of 6 adults and 5 children and are looking for reasonable modern neat and clean accommodation in Mussorie within a budget of Rs. 3000/- per room per night as follows:

Arrival - 28.12.2012

Departure 30.12.2012

Please suggest.

How is Hotel Nand Residency and Hotel Vishnu Palace - Have they been upkept and well maintained or still old fashioned and rickety?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Mussorie

you can get even country inn at this rate on bulk booking. This is off season.

Call them and ask for deal.

else check the deals on deal sites, I am sure I saw fantastic Mussoories Deals on deal sites.

Gangtok
Level Contributor
126 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Mussorie

Are you sure December near new year is off season as all good hotels are asking for tariff above 6000/- per room per night?

Please could you rate the hotel in Mussoorie according to your choice of stay with 1 being the best option among the following :

1. Country Inn and Suites

2.Golden Palms Hotel and Spa

3. Fortune Grace

4. Tulip Mall Road (Earlier Green Castle)

5. Tulip Barlowganj (earlier Green Breeze)

I will be holidaying with friends and family and need 4 rooms between 28.12.2012 and 30.12.2012

3. Re: Hotels in Mussorie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 12, 2013