We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is it from Rly station, what is the tariff

secunderabad
2 posts
Save Topic
How far is it from Rly station, what is the tariff

Review does not give contact details, tariff, location

Please give these details

chandigarh
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is it from Rly station, what is the tariff

Hi,

I am visiting vrindavan for 3 days, 5, 6 and 7october 2013, with my family, father mother, sister, wife and 2yr old daughter.need suggestions for temples to visit and decent and cheap accomodation.would be grateful.

This is my first ever visit to vrindavan.

chandigarh
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is it from Rly station, what is the tariff

Hi,

I am visiting vrindavan for 3 days, 5, 6 and 7october 2013, with my family, father mother, sister, wife and 2yr old daughter.need suggestions for temples to visit and decent and cheap accomodation.would be grateful.

This is my first ever visit to vrindavan.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is it from Rly station, what is the tariff

There are so many Hotels in Vrindavan and you can book through online by www.makemytrip.com,www.agoda.com,www.hotelbooking.com

Mentioned in this post
Vrindavan
Vrindavan
Mathura District, India
4. Re: How far is it from Rly station, what is the tariff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 08, 2014