We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do I stay in barsana?

Which Mathura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Agra, India
1 post
Save Topic
Where do I stay in barsana?

I want to stay in Barsana for a week. Where can i get an accomodation there?

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do I stay in barsana?

jai shree radhey,

that is a big thing in your destiny, when the thought of barsana has come to your mind. that means radha rani is calling you through her long range blue-tooth technology.

there is no fear, of staying.

enough dharamsalas, and hotels of all budget are available.

there be sure, because the ultimate controller is shri radha rani. she will arrange every thing for you.

have faith and see yourself, if not then tell me.

yours

ashok gupta

delhi

ashok.gupta4@gmail.com

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Where do I stay in barsana?

prabhu mera naam pitambar das from the philippines ill be at vrindavan may20-june 4 pls help me, my 2nd time in vrindavan but i dont have money and tight budget only i want to parikram gavardanh and varsana thanks prabhojey ill contacty u

3. Re: Where do I stay in barsana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, May 04, 2014