We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map Varanasi

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Map Varanasi

Good morning,

Tripadviser has been helping me a lot with planning my next trip to India. But I can't find a decent map to explore the city on my own. Does anyone know a site to download a map from or does one get it at the hotel. We are planning to stay in Ganpati guesthouse and just want to do some walking around wthout getting lost.

Thanks in advance for all answers

Mentioned in this post
Ganpati Guest House
Ganpati Guest House
2,246 Reviews
Varanasi, India
agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map Varanasi

You will get that from Hotel as many hotels and guest houses provide it.

deepak

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
50 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map Varanasi

Thanks for the answer. Can you also help me to a accurate map with a internetlink so I can already prepare myself with the city close to the ganges (area around Ganpati geusthouse).

Mentioned in this post
Ganpati Guest House
Ganpati Guest House
2,246 Reviews
Varanasi, India
Varanasi
Level Contributor
605 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map Varanasi

Ganpati Guest House is located in the maze alleyways of Varanasi. The location is great as its right on water but I even don't know if a map can describe the alleyways of Varanasi.

The best idea is to keep the address of the hotel and explore around, though you may have a basic idea from maps on guide books , google maps etc.

Mentioned in this post
Ganpati Guest House
Ganpati Guest House
2,246 Reviews
Varanasi, India
Varanasi
Varanasi
Varanasi District, India
4. Re: Map Varanasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 15, 2015