We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

Ras Al Khaimah...
1 post
Save Topic
Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

Is there Taxi / Transport available at Varanasi Airport to Travel Allahabad, we arrive at Varanasi by 14:30 Hrs. aprox. time.

If so what will be the charges for independent Taxi / Car.

Thanks, Vanapalli.

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,388 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

Yes, there are many car rental companies in Varanasi, they would be happy to provide this service--- By A/C TATA INDIGO approx cost should be Rs. 3000.00 to 3500.00.

If you wish I recommend some reliable agency.

Berkeley, California
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

Can you refer me to a car rental I can hire to take me to Allahabad from Varanasi for the maha kumbh mela? Need to go from Varanasi on Feb 8th and also need a return ride on Feb 17th early morning. Thanks

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,388 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

You may contact itb@vsnl.com

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

I recently went from Allhabad to Varanasi. If you go to the bus stand (they call it civil lines) there are share taxis available about Rs.130-150 per person (about 2.5 hours). The service is continous, it almost leaves every 15 mins or so depending on how soon they can fill the spots and the type of car. We were 5 people and took the car for ourselves (tavvera) and it cost about Rs. 1800 from Allahabad to Varanasi (he dropped in hotel since we rented the taxi alone). I believe there are similar arrangements from Varanasi as well.

Edited: 11:43 pm, February 08, 2013
5. Re: Car Rental Varanasi Airport to Allahabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 10, 2014