We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

varanasi tour

umbergaon, dist...
1 post
Save Topic
varanasi tour

I want to visit varanasi in the month of jan.12,would like to know the places to visit and time required for the same

Delhi
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: varanasi tour

Varanasi is the famous religious place in india that have their separate value in india

lot of tour sites are available , they provide tours of varanasi in feasible rate you can chose your best tour. last time i purchase tour from this site

rainrays.com/tour_list?cat_id=37

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: varanasi tour

I think you will love to visit Varanasi,its a nice place little crowded though but people there are really good.You must rent an early morning boat and enjoy the Sunrise as well as visit Assi ghat and then go to daswamedh ghat around 5:30pm by boat or on foot as u like.i think boat will be the best.You can enjoy Ganga's aarti which is done around 6pm at Daswamedh Ghat.

Other than ghats u must see Ramnagar Fort and Sarnath,they are quite far but you will love to go there,it will take u almost 1 hour to go there,almost 2 hour to see the place and 1 hour to come back.

3. Re: varanasi tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 26, 2012