We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any one know good driver

new yorl
2 posts
Save Topic
any one know good driver

i am my boy friend i traveling to india for 3 days

and want to travel agra and jaipur could any one advise us a good driver who speaks good english

thanks in advance

katlin

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
463 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any one know good driver

HI,

can contact with Mr. Kuldeep, his mobile number is 0091-9784599066, based in Jaipur.

I hope it will be helpful for you.

Wishes.

Raju India.

new yorl
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any one know good driver

thanks i have been in delhi and got to florence in in karol bagh not so good hotel no respect for people and there is a boy who is playing with girl not so good i did not like it i recommend to people not to go florence in but i mat a driver who is name Mr. Abdul sattar dangola he is very very good driver and speaking english really good i will recommand people to him he is very help full friendly person who both fell like he is our family member really nice his email is dangolas2000@yahoo.co.in

mobile:0091-9871097649 and he is so cheap then other cars in delhi who ask lot of money for agra and jaipur and is giveing good price to us

thanks

katlin

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,428 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any one know good driver

kaitlin from New York. I believe the last time there was a dangola on here it was somebody from Morocco, and before that somebody from Spain. Glad to see you are gradually moving west.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any one know good driver

Mr. fake Katlin, you have to learn good English and proper writing way of English because your fake review is looking 200% FAKE due to your English…………lol

5. Re: any one know good driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 23, 2009