We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Dear all,

As I will start my trip to India next month and get Agra from Varanasi by air, I plan to visit Fatehpur Sikri directly after our landing. But as you see, our luggages is a big problem. I just want to ensure wheter there is any place to disposal our luggages at the airport. Otherwise, I will change our schedule.

Hope to get any expert's kindly help. Many thx!

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Yes there is a luggage room at the Agra Airport. But if you have to go back to the airport then you deposit your luggage, otherwise you leave in the car.

Arun

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

You can carry your luggage with you in car or take with you to your hotel. There will not be any problem. Flight from Varanasi comes in afternoon and you will be staying in city for night as i understand.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

sorry dear there is no luggage room in agra airport............. this facility only available in Delhi Airport and Mumbai Airport

delhiguide

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,897 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Better to carry luggage with you in the car if you tend to go straight to fatehpur sikri soon after arrival at Agra otherwise leave the luggage in the hotel.this is the best way to keep it safe.

Rashid

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Thx 4 ur answer, all the best!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Cool, u r right, I will stay in Agra for 1.5days, and after ur answer I decided to visit the city first. Many thx!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

Thx a lot. After ur answer, I will surely put Fatehpur Sikri on the 2nd day stay in Agra.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

I will take ur kindly suggestion, as u mentioned, safety is the most important thing. Cheers!

9. Re: Any luggage locker at Agra airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 27, 2015