We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Tight

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Topic
Very Tight

Please can some one answer my question doing a short trip flying up from goa on the 21st to delhi

train booked from delhi to agra 22nd March arrive 8am i visted agra b4 but taking a friend with me who has not been would you say this is tight arrange taxi at agra train station and do akbars palace , agra fort ,taj Mahal then i need to catch a train from FATEHPUR to varanasi the train is at 1835pm its the Chaurichauraexp 15003 please can you tell me roughly is possible also what is the cost going to be to do all this i cant extend the stay because need to be back in goa by the 25 th for a wedding

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,073 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Very Tight

It is better to arrange a taxi well in advance from a well reputed tour operator/Members/DE may also help you out.

I don't understand why you want to catch a train from Fatehpur Sikri to Varanasi....as far my knowledge is concerned it is better to catch a train from Agra Fort or Tundla Railway Station.

Fatehpur and Fatehpur Sikri are 2 different cities.

Rashid Agra

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Very Tight

RASH

i looked at all options tundla to varanasi to many people in waiting list tried tundla to kanpur also the another train from kanpur to varanasi 2 many people on the waiting list will the driver be able to find FATEPHUR

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Very Tight

How will i know if i have a seat on the train when i am on a waiting list do i get a email im booking on cleartrip

will it show confirmed at the moment im on waiting list of 8 what are my changes of 2 of us getting on the train or do i just turn up and hope for the best

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Very Tight

Agra to Fateh pur is app. 360Kms. and is more then half the distance between Agra and Varanasi. If you want to travel by car then better take a taxi from Agra to Varanasi or travel by bus.

In present situation you are not sure what will happen.

deepak

Agra, India
Level Contributor
208 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Very Tight

Good suggestion by Deepak. Taxi is good option.

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Very Tight

Got another train from tundla to allahabad ( lichchavi 14006 ) couldn,t go all the way to varanasi on that train

to many on waiting list but got it to allahabad, then 2 hour wait for the shiva ganga express ( 12560 )

to varanasi

7. Re: Very Tight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 09, 2015